top of page
Handmade Soap Shop


The United States provides several visa options
for employers 
who wish to hire foreign national workers.


Our office can help your organization meet its growth and talent goals by sponsoring a temporary work visa for your foreign national employees, including:


1) local hires,

2) intracompany transfers,

3) temporary or seasonal workers, or

4) foreign trainees 


Attorney Alexander Carrion understands how to get a working visa for USA and can guide you through the work visa USA sponsorship process. A work visa is different from an employment-based green card.


A work visa has a temporary duration and limits the employment activities in which the visa holder may engage.


An Employment-based green card provides the holder with permanent residence with unlimited lawful employment opportunities. Our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the work visa process and have helped numerous organizations sponsor their foreign national employees for all available work visas in the United States:

U.S. immigration law provides aliens with a variety of ways to become lawful permanent residents (get a Green Card) through employment in the United States. These employment-based (EB) “preference immigrant” categories include:

  • First preference (EB-1) – priority workers

    • Aliens with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics;

    • Outstanding professors and researchers; or

    • Certain multinational managers and executives.

  • Second preference (EB-2) – aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or who have exceptional ability (including requests for national interest waivers). 

  • Third preference (EB-3) – skilled workers, professionals, or other workers.

For more information on work authorization and employment-based immigration,


Questions? Ready to take the first step?

bottom of page